- Sit on seat. Position and secure feet on platform. Grasp
handle bar with both hands, over hand grip. With legs extended,
pull handle bar to midsection, forearms horizontal.
- Extended arms and lean forward slightly from hips.
- Slide forward by flexing legs until shins are vertical and
body is pressed up to legs.
- Slide back by extending legs. Arms remain straight.
- As knees straighten, pull handle bar back to midsection and
lean back slightly.
- Make sure handle bar is anchored on hook within reach before
feet are strapped.
- Intensity can be altered by damper setting and speed (strokes
per minute). Faster wheel spins creates greater wind resistance
on fan blades. Damper setting is like gears on a bicycle.
- Damper settings of 1-4 feel like rowing a sleek fast boat
- Damper settings of 6-10 feel like rowing a large rowboat
- Choose a damper setting that is most comfortable. Rowing
with damper setting too high will reduce your output and may
increase risk of injury. Watch center display for power output
- Scapula & Clavicle