- Science Daily: Fitness research news
Science Abstracts: Professor Brent S. Rushall's abstract
archives of sports science.
Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone. Articles based on
Dr Len Kravitz: Selected articles by exercise science professor
at the University of New Mexico
- Shape Up
America: exercises and fitness information.
- HealthyNet: strength training articles by
Gregory L. Welch, M.S. and Wayne L. Westcott, Ph.D.
search aerobics class patterns; body sculpting, cycling, box
aerobics, step, abs, hi/lo floor, aqua, slide, etc.
balance/auditory/vision rhythmic exercises demands cooperation,
promotes self-challenge, and fosters peer teaching
- Medline: exercise and physical fitness.
- AnatomicallySpeaking.com Store: posters,
books, software, and tools for exercise professionals.
Women's Weight Training: training, eating, women stuff, workouts,
links, crap list I & II, motivation, etc.
includes Charles Poliquin's training principles article.
- Occlusion Training: Jacob Wilson, PhD, CSCS,*D,
presents at the NSCA's 2013 National Conference on blood flow
- BYU Biomechics: Kinesiology & Biomechanics
of Sport & Exercise
Analysis: using torque and center of gravity lines
of Gravity Calculation / Calculator: Input weights, X and
Y coordinates of each segments center of gravity then receive
coordinates of combined COG.
- Center of Mass Lab: Use body segment data
(mass, length, center of gravity) to ascertain total torque and
full body center of gravity.
- Body Segment Parameters (PDF): A survey of
- MyoQuip: A biomechanical model for estimating
moments of force at hip and knee joints in the barbell squat.
free software system to develop models of musculoskeletal structures
and create dynamic simulations of movement.
Analysis Tool: free windows (XP & Vista) software for
taking measurements from digital video and bitmap images. Waiting
on Direct X update compatible with Windows 7.
free and open source window solution for video analysis. Used
by coaches, athletes, ergonomic engineers, and medical professionals.
of Rowing: Anu Dudhia of Oxford University
of Baseball: Alan Nathan, University of Illinois
- Physics of Baseball & Softball: The University
Of Sydney, School of Physics
- Physics of Tennis: The University Of Sydney,
School of Physics