(Iphone, Itouch, Ipad) Tips
- Double click exercise images to enlarge.
- Double click columns and images to enlarge.
- On blank portion of panel, not link within pane.
- Turn sideways to view zoomed image even larger.
- Double click to zoom out.
- Click on header text to go back to parent page
- Use the navigation menu at the bottom of each page
- Click the back button on web
browser to go to the previous page
- Press the back button on web browser and pull down "past
pages menu" to skip to any previous pages visited
In exercise menu
- Click on muscle name to go to information for specific muscle
In muscle information page
- Click on header text to go to exercise menu for that particular
Training Workout Templates each letter represents a day of
the week (7 days in a week)
- W = workout
- X = no workout
On the split workouts:
- A = workout A
- B = workout B
In exercise menus via Exercise
In articulations via Articulations
- Bold: primary movers
- Regular: can assist in movement
Exercise Muscular Analysis
Stabilizer muscles may not be noted if:
- muscle is used for hand grip or standing
- This decision was made to avoid listing muscle groups used
in most exercises.
- muscle is not intensely utilized during exercise
Muscle articulations deemed weak may not be noted. For example:
- Biceps, short head: shoulder flexion
- Serratus Anterior, Superior Digitations: scapula elevation
Movements subject to inconsequentially resistance may not
be noted. For example:
Muscles with relatively short net contractions will be labeled
muscles. For example: