- Kneel on mat facing Bosu with convex surface positioned upward.
With knees on floor or mat, place left hand on top of Bosu and
right hand on floor slightly wider than shoulder width away.
Position upper body off off floor, facing downward with hips
straight and arms extended.
- Lower body until slight stretch is felt in shoulder or chest.
Immediately push body up rapidly. As right arm straightens forcefuly
push body upward and to opposite side of Bosu. Land right hand
on top of Bosu and left hand on floor slightly wider than shoulder
width. Immediately repeat movement alternating between sides.
- Keep hips and waist straight. As with any plyometric, insure
solid strength foundation is first achieved. Joints, particularly
shoulders should be free of biomechanical deficiencies:
- Begin by practicing shuffling from side to side and performing
push-ups on knees with one hand on Bosa ball. Also consider intermediate
- Once this movement is mastered, try performing exercise with
legs straight on forefeet or more challenging plyo push-up variations.
- Scapula & Clavicle