- Kneel before medicine ball. Place left hand on top of ball
and right hand on floor slightly wider than shoulder width away.
Position upper body above both hands with right arm straight
and left arm bent with hand on ball. Straighten body and place
forefeet back away from ball on floor shoulder width apart.
- Push upper body up onto ball so right hands is place on top
side of ball next to left hand. Immediately place left hand onto
floor slightly wider than shoulder width away. Immediately shift
upper body to original side with the opposite movement. Repeat
by alternating sides.
- Start slow, gradually increasing speed throughout set. Keep
body straight through out movement.
- Perform at moderate pace until familiar with movement. Balance
can be made less challenging by placing feet further apart. Conditioning
movements like Push-ups can be use to condition body for this
movement and more advanced plyo movements.
- Execute movement at fast pace. Elevate feet for greater intensity
or to vary angle of exercise. Balance can be made more challenging
by placing feet closer together. Also consider more advanced
plyo push-up movements.
- Scapula & Clavicle
- Spine (Thoracic, Lumbar)