I've been using your website for 4 years now. You have excellent
data and I really appreciate your information. I would like to
say that I'm in favor of a strong anti-prohibitionary stance
regarding any chemical use (See Problems
with Current Information). I would like to see the governing
bodies establish two categories: Drug Free, and Not Tested/Using.
Drug Free athletes would undergo
testing at all meets and periodically during the off season.
Not Tested/Using athletes are simply not tested...
Basic rules for athletes
- DF athletes failing a test would be immediately flagged and
status changed to NT/Using
- DF failures would remain NT for the rest of the current season,
and for the entire next season
- Any records established by NT/Using athletes would go into
the books with a footnote or Splat (similar to the Maris 61 home
run record) indicating the performance was possibly chemically
Basic rules for teams
- Teams playing NT/Using athletes would normally be precluded
with teams that were all DF
- DF teams could elect to compete with NT/Using teams
- DF teams with DF failures would forfeit one game per failed
up to a max of the previously played games in a season
- Wins by NT/Using teams would be noted in the same fashion
as single athlete
Hey, if you don't mind a Spat, knock yourself out. Personally,
I prefer head to head without pharma.