- Stand between two incline benches positioned side by side
slightly apart at end nearest head. Place hands on ends of benches
and straighten arms. Position forefeet on opposite ends of bench.
Raise rear end high up with arms, back, and knees straight.
- Lower head between ends of benches by bending arms. Push
body back up to original position by extending arms. Repeat.
- Keep knees and back straight. A slight curve (spinal flexion)
is acceptable if hamstrings
- Resistance can be reduced by performing exercise on flat
bench or apparatus with hands positioned same height as feet.
- For greater challenge, heighten foot elevation or perform
movement with entire body inverted with feet against wall.