- Lie prone on ball with feet against base of wall. Place arms
to sides or clasp hands behind hips.
- Raise torso off of ball by hyperextending spine. Return torso
to ball and repeat.
- If no wall is available, hips can be positioned lower on
ball and toes can be positioned out wide on floor for balance.
- Movement can be made easier by positioning hips low on ball.
- Exercise can be made more challenging by positioning ball
lower toward hips or positioning hands behind head or arms to
sides of head. See Arm
Position During Waist Exercises.