- Lie on side with legs bent back 90 degrees, one leg on top
of the other. Place forearm under shoulder perpendicular to body.
- Keeping shank of lower leg on mat or floor, raise hips up
off ground while raising upper leg upward away from lower leg.
Return to original position and repeat. Continue with opposite
- Keep knees bent throughout exercise. Exercise can be performed
on mat or towel or cushioning can be placed under forearm. See
and Spot Reduction
- Exercise can be performed by rising only leg upward, keeping
- Exercise can be made more challenging with legs straight