- Stand facing low to medium height cable pulley. Grasp stirrup
attachment and position bent elbow shoulder height out to side
with forearm in line with cable.
- Pull stirrup up and back as far as possible. Return by lowering
stirrup to original position. Repeat. Continue with opposite
- Wrist may be keep straighter throughout movement than what
is shown. Also, keep elbow shoulder height and bent at right
angle. Height of cable pulley is dependent upon:
- Individual range of motion
- Desired emphasis of resistance near specific range of motion.
- Greatest relative resistance is at range of motion where
cable is perpendicular to forearm.
- Low pulley is hardest at beginning.
- Pulley at height of elbow is hardest at end.
- See Force