- Place forearm on padded elevated surface, positioned perpendicular
to body. Position feet out away from elevated surface, one foot
in front of other with hips and knees straight. Place free hand
on upper hip and allow lower hip and waist to bend downward
- Raise hips upward by lateral
flexion of spine. Lower to original position and repeat.
Repeat with opposite side.
- One of very few body weight exercises that directly exercises
side deltoid in relatively full range of motion. See Spot
- Movement can be made easier by positioning forearm on higher
- Exercise can be made more challenging by propping forearm
on lower height surface. Exercise is hardest when performed off