- Position barbell on back of shoulders from rack or clean
barbell from floor with overhand grip and push
press bar to back of shoulders.
- Inhale with torso tight. Keeping
pressure on heels, dip body by bending knees and ankles slightly.
Explosively drive upward with legs, driving barbell up off back
of shoulders. Drop body downward and split one foot forward and
other backward as fast as possible while vigorously extending
arms over head.
- The split position places front shin vertical to floor with
front foot flat on floor. The rear knee is slightly bent with
rear foot positioned on toes. The bar should be positioned directly
over ears at arm's length with back straight.
- Push up with both legs. Position feet side by side by bringing
front foot back part way and then rear foot forward. Return to
back of shoulders and repeat.
- Scapula & Clavicle
- The barbell is driven from back of shoulders to arms length
over head. The lift is complete when feet are in line and bar
is under control. Also see movement in Slow