- Stand between ends of two benches. Place hands on ends of
benches with fingers off ends of benches. Position feet out in
front with legs bent and torso upright.
- Lower body by bending arms, allowing elbows to flare out
to sides. When slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulders,
push body up until arms are straight. Repeat.
- In above clip, hands are positioned at ends of main segments
of benches with fingers between gaps. On standard benches, hands
should be placed near ends of benches. Perform on higher benches
if slight stretch is not felt. Also see Triceps
Dip (between benches).
- Bend knees more to decrease difficulty.
- Straightening knees will make the exercise more challenging.