- Lie prone on floor with hands slightly wider than shoulder
width. Bend knees and raise body up off floor by extend arms
with body straight.
- Keeping body straight and knees bent, lower body to floor
by bending arms. Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Both upper and lower body must be keep straight throughout
movement. Forefeet can remain on floor as long as body is pivoting
on knees. See close
grip push-up. Also see push-up
- Resistance can be reduced by performing placing hands on
horizontal bar or edge of elevated surface (knee to chest high).
- For greater challenge perform standard Push-ups.