- Stand between two suspension handles, approximately mid-thigh
height. Grasp handles on each side and straighten arms with shoulders
above hands. Hold position firmly and place portion of body weight
- Lower body by bending arms back. If necessary, use minimal
assistance of lower body to control descent, allowing knees to
bend, keeping feet in contact with floor. When slight stretch
is felt in chest or shoulders, push body up back up until arms
are straight. Repeat with minimal assistance from legs.
- If lower body is used for assistance, Quadriceps
are utilized. Hips are kept straighter and body more upright,
as compared to Assisted
- Resistance can be reduced by pushing with legs more.
- Suspended Chest Dip can be
performed with no assistance for greater challenge.