- Position suspended handles lower than arms reach from floor.
Stand between handles and grasp with wrists flexed. Squat down
until arms are extended straight up.
- Push off floor with legs and pull body up to handles with
wrists flexed inward. Bring legs forward during pull-up phase.
Pulling above handles, wing elbows outward and behind handles
so wrists flex forward. Lean shoulders forward over handles so
elbows can continue to rise above handles from behind. Push body
upward until arms and legs are straight.
- Lower body into dip position. Allow elbows to fall behind
handles. Lower body with wrists flexed until arms are straight
over head and feet are on floor with legs in original squat position.
- Keep wrists flexed until elbows rise above handles. Translated
from certain languages as Power Straight or Up On One.
- Pull body only to height of handles.
- Continue increasing height of handles progressively from
floor until no assistance is required. Also see Muscle-up
on straight bar.
- Shoulder Girdle