- Hang from bar with hands shoulder width and wrists slightly
- Forcefully pull body up behind bar, initially allow hips
and spine to extend downward then throw knees up. As elbows clear
height of bar from behind, lean over bar and flex spine while
keeping knee lifted in front of bar. When elbows are above bar,
extend arms and knees straight maintaining slight bend in hip.
- Lower body down behind bar until arms are straight.
- Translated from certain languages as Power Straight
or Up On One. See rear
- Position bar lower or stand on sturdy elevation, just high
enough to perform movement.
- If added resistance is needed, dip belt with added weight
can be used. If dip belt is unavailable, dumbbell between ankles
positioned on both feet may be attempted.
- Shoulder Girdle