- Sit on inside of one of two benches placed parallel, slightly
less than leg's length away. Place hands on edge of bench, straighten
arms, slide rear end off of bench, and position heels on adjacent
bench with legs straight.
- Lower body by bending arms until slight stretch is felt in
chest or shoulder, or rear end touches floor. Raise body and
- Bench height should allow for full range of motion.
- Resistance can be reduced by placing heels on floor.
- Weight can be placed on lap to increase resistance or movement
can be performed on parallel bars.