- Stand between two suspension handles and grasp handles on
each side of torso. Hold position firmly and lift feet from floor.
- Push body up until arms are straight. Lower body until slight
stretch is felt in shoulders. Repeat.
- To emphasize triceps, position body more upright than demonstrated
by positioning hips straighter. Also see Chest
- To decrease difficulty, position handles so legs can assist.
- Added weight can be placed on dip belt or dumbbell can be
placed between ankles to increase intensity.