- 2014: Climate for innovation, 12-step orientation, and tobacco cessation treatment.
- 2014: The effects of aerobic exercise and strengthening exercise on pain pressure thresholds.
- 2014: Nucleus accumbens neuronal maturation differences in young rats bred for low versus high voluntary running behaviour.
- 2014: Organizational factors as predictors of tobacco cessation pharmacotherapy adoption in addiction treatment programs.
- 2013: Strength Training Improves Body Image and Physical Activity Behaviors Among Midlife and Older Rural Women.
- 2011: Exercise-induced orgasm and pleasure among women.
- 2010: Testosterone and cortisol jointly regulate dominance: evidence for a dual-hormone hypothesis.
- 2007: How to increase serotonin in the human brain without drugs
- 2007: A randomized trial comparing structured and lifestyle goals in an internet-mediated walking program for people with type 2 diabetes.
- 2005: A randomized controlled comparison of guided self-help cognitive behavioral therapy and behavioral weight loss for binge eating disorder.
- 2005: Acute effects of a single exercise class on appetite, energy intake and mood. Is there a time of day effect?
- 1996: Patients' memories of painful medical treatments: real-time and retrospective evaluations of two minimally invasive procedures.
- 2005: "Psyching-up" enhances force production during the bench press exercise.
- 2004: A mindfulness-acceptance-commitment-based approach to athletic performance enhancement: Theoretical considerations
- 1983: Attention and Decision Making: A Test of Predictive Validity of the Test of Attention and Interpersonal Style (TAIS) in Sport Setting. (PDF)
- 2017: Body Image In Childhood: An Integrative Literature Review
- 2016: Disruptive behavior among elementary students in physical education.
- 2013: American Academy of Pediatrics: The Crucial Role of Recess in School
- 2013: Physical Activity, Fitness, and Physical Education: Effects on Academic Performance (bookshelf)
- 2011: Children's risky play from an evolutionary perspective: the anti-phobic effects of thrilling experiences.
- 2007: Peer Influence on Children's Physical Activity: An Experience Sampling Study
- 2001: Review of four tests of gross motor development (PDF)