- 2012: Unique aspects of competitive weightlifting: performance, training and physiology.
- 2002: Muscle function in elite master weightlifters.
- 1999: Injury Rates and Profiles of Elite Competitive Weightlifters
- 2014: Injuries and overuse syndromes in competitive and elite bodybuilding.
- 2004: Macronutrient considerations for the sport of bodybuilding.
- 1990: Nutrition and the precontest preparations of a male bodybuilder.
- 2015: Virtual coaching for the high-intensity training of a powerlifter following coronary artery bypass grafting.
- 2012: Changes in steroid hormones during an international powerlifting competition.
- 2010: Injuries and overuse syndromes in powerlifting.
- 2009: Kinematic analysis of the powerlifting style squat and the conventional deadlift during competition: is there a cross-over effect between lifts?
- 2012: Influence of compressive gear on powerlifting performance: role of blood flow restriction training.
- 2006: Adjusting powerlifting performances for differences in body mass.
- 2003: Muscle fiber characteristics of competitive power lifters.
- 2002: The role of FFM accumulation and skeletal muscle architecture in powerlifting performance.
- 1999: Validation of the Wilks powerlifting formula.
Strength & Conditioning
- 2016: Elastic Bands as a Component of Periodized Resistance Training.
- 2015: Short-term Periodization Models: Effects on Strength and Speed-strength Performance.
- 2014: Optimizing strength training for running and cycling endurance performance: A review.
- 2014: Pectoralis major ruptures in professional American football players.
- 2008: Concurrent training enhances athletes' strength, muscle endurance, and other measures.
- 2008: Force-time curve characteristics and hormonal alterations during an eleven-week training period in elite women weightlifters.
- 2007: Nonfunctional overreaching during off-season training for skill position players in collegiate American football.
- 2003: A survey of the scientific data and training methods utilized by collegiate strength and conditioning coaches.
- 2003: Neuromuscular adaptations during concurrent strength and endurance training versus strength training.
- 2001: Strength and conditioning practices of National Football League strength and conditioning coaches.
- 1996: High- and low-bar squatting techniques during weight-training.
- 2013: The influence of anthropometric, kinematic and energetic variables and gender on swimming performance in youth athletes.
- 2012: Epidemiology of Injuries and Prevention Strategies in Competitive Swimmers
- 2012: No correlation between stroke specialty and rate of shoulder pain in NCAA men swimmers.
- 2009: Combined Strength and Endurance Training in Competitive Swimmers.
- 2008: Respiratory muscle training improves swimming endurance at depth.
- 2007: Respiratory muscle training improves swimming endurance in divers.
- 2007: Effects of taper on swimming force and swimmer performance after an experimental ten-week training program.
- 1983: Estimation of swimmers' physical condition by a swimming recovery test.
General / Miscellaneous
- 2015: A preliminary investigation into the relationship between functional movement screen scores and athletic physical performance in female team sport athletes.
- 2014: Increased mortality rate and suicide in Swedish former elite male athletes in power sports.
- 2014: Predicting punching acceleration from selected strength and power variables in elite karate athletes: a multiple regression analysis.
- 2013: What performance characteristics determine elite versus nonelite athletes in the same sport?
- 2013: Effect of combined electrostimulation and plyometric training on 30 meters dash and triple jump.
- 2012: Spring mass characteristics of the fastest men on Earth.
- 2012: Knowledge of and Compliance With Pitch Count Recommendations
- 2011: A Testing Battery for the Assessment of Fitness in Soccer Players.
- 2011: Is high-frequency neuromuscular electrical stimulation a suitable tool for muscle performance improvement in both healthy humans and athletes?
- 2010: Preseason shoulder strength measurements in professional baseball pitchers: identifying players at risk for injury.
- 2010: Attentional and visual demands for sprint performance in non-fatigued and fatigued conditions: reliability of a repeated sprint test.
- 2008: Effects of a shoulder injury prevention strength training program on eccentric external rotator muscle strength and glenohumeral joint imbalance in female overhead activity athletes.
- 2004: Overweight athlete: fact or fiction?
- 2004: Physical characteristics that predict functional performance in Division I college football players. (PDF)
- 2002: The effects of training history, player position, and body composition on exercise performance in collegiate football players.
- 2001: Strength testing and training of rowers: a review.
- 2009: Magnetic resonance imaging abnormalities in the shoulder and wrist joints of asymptomatic elite athletes.
- 1982: Body weight loss in a wrestler preparing for competition: a case report.
- 1975: Body composition and Vo2max of exceptional weight-trained athletes.