I have written an article for online and printed publications and needed some exercise images. I gave the webmaster and editor links to the relevant exercises on your site but they also wants to know if they can reproduce the animated GIFs in the article themselves if they give you credit/acknowledgement?
We will consider your request for use of one to several images. We will need the following to process your request:
- Your contact information (full name, company, address, phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Exactly which images you are interested in presenting
If on the web, we will also require this additional information:
- URL which they will appear
- Your web host's URL
- How long the article and images will appear
- If the pages in which the images will appear will be available to the public or password protected with subscription access.
Once you are granted permission, we will require acknowledgements stating "images used with permission from ExRx.net" along with a link to ExRx.net on each page our images appear.
If you require many images, you may consider purchasing our clip art collections:
- Physigraphe Pro
- Up to 50 images may be used for printed publication or for internet usage at no extra cost with author's permission and purchase.
- Trainer Clip Art
- Requires purchase and no additional fee required to publish images in printed publication and on website pages; no permission needed.
- Cannot publish within software of any kind (web app, desktop application, mobile app, etc).
For approval, please e-mail us your project description, image collect(s) of interests, number of images required, along with your contact information to
I am a personal trainer from Denmark who really likes your page! I was wondering if it is ok for me to copy the pictures you're using in your page to describe the exercises? My intentions is to illustrate the exercises to my clients. Because I'm doing most of my programs over e-mail.
You are permitted to link to pages or print out pages for your clients. Within an e-mail, you may provide links to your clients for each exercise
followed by your special instructions.
Alternatively, you may purchase our clip art collections:
Thirdly, you may purchase our software and send exercise prescriptions sheets to your clients in pdf format via e-mail attachment:
- VHI PC Kits (exercise collections sold individually)
Revenues from our advertisments and online store help maintain ExRx.net and allow further development of our free online resources. We appreciate your support of ExRx.net.