Workout A: Torso
- Chest (General)
- Back (Lats)
- Chest (Upper)
- Back (General)
- Deltoid (Front)
- Deltoid (Side)
- Deltoid (Rear)
- Trapezius (Upper)
Workout B: Legs & Arms
- Italicized exercises are optional.
- Generally, choose basic exercises when possible.
- Choose an auxiliary exercise if a second exercise for the same muscle group is performed.
- Training the torso and arms on separate days may allow emphasis of the arms, although utilizing the elbow joint every workout may induce chronic overuse in some people.
- This program may be tolerated for one or two months for variety.
- A glute/quad exercise may be substituted for a quadriceps exercise.
- Obliques may be exercised with torso workout if desired.
- See Upper / Lower Body if hip adductor and abductor work is desired.
- Also see complementary pairing of exercises involving low back.