How to Neoprene Waist Band ?

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, jethrof

omazoneea
former lurker

How to Neoprene Waist Band ?

Post by omazoneea » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 pm

i am a big fan of neoprene knee/elbow sleeves and the waist band.

What I find it interesting that people purchase knee and elbow sleeves to increase warmpth and circulation to those areas, and provide them with faster recovery. Yet they neglect to purchase a waist band for another vurnerable area, the lower back.

The knee/elbow sleeves are shown ..."to increased blood flow and faster injury recovery. The study also found that the support had a significant effect on the control of the knee, vital for injury prevention."

"The Effect of the Vulkan Neoprene Sleeve on a Slow and Fast Eccentric Control".

This more than likely applies to most neoprene sleeve brands, not only the Vulkan brand.

I use a neoprene waist band, as well as the sleeves. I "feel" that the waist band also leads "to increase blood flow and faster recovery" for my lower back, be it from an injury or a hard training session.

Valentin01
Rookie
Rookie

Re: How to Neoprene Waist Band ?

Post by Valentin01 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 pm

You may be absolutely calm about the composition. The manufacturer uses only 100% natural ingredients, like herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals. All of them are carefully purified and clinically tested https://www.wubmed.org/blog/optimum-blo ... re-review/ . The effectiveness of the components is proven by scientific research. The producer gives a lot of attention to the safety of the supplement and its potential.