Page 1 of 1

What is this equipment called?

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 pm
by knib

I have tried all the search terms I could think of but Google has failed in helping me find out what this is. I manage a small local gym and my boss asked me to come up with suggestions which would help us compete with some of the bigger national chains that have started popping up here recently. I haven't seen anything like this in any of the gyms I've been to. I think this machine could be really helpful when benching with heavy dumbbells, esp for decline bench press.

I would appreciate any help!

Re: What is this equipment called?

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 am
by stuward
They look like self spotting presses to me. There are a couple of different designs but I don't know where the ones om ExRx came from. ... GFlR7JlTw4" onclick=";return false;