Page 1 of 1

Jason Nunn's got another article at EliteFTS.com

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:12 pm
by hoosegow

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:20 pm
by Jason Nunn
Thank Hoose!

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm
by Jungledoc
Good article, Jason!

I'm frustrated to realize that I spent almost 2 weeks last year within driving distance of your facility, and that I worked out probably 5 times in one of those frilly commercial gyms. And I was wanting a little coaching on form and technique. If I'd only have known!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:35 pm
by Jason Nunn
Jungledoc wrote:Good article, Jason!

I'm frustrated to realize that I spent almost 2 weeks last year within driving distance of your facility, and that I worked out probably 5 times in one of those frilly commercial gyms. And I was wanting a little coaching on form and technique. If I'd only have known!
Haha, I think that article has circulated about 3 times on that site since I wrote it. They must like it! Where were you? If you're ever in the area look me up! Just make sure you go to my new place, not Next Level.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:56 am
by Jungledoc
Jason Nunn wrote:
Jungledoc wrote:Good article, Jason!

I'm frustrated to realize that I spent almost 2 weeks last year within driving distance of your facility, and that I worked out probably 5 times in one of those frilly commercial gyms. And I was wanting a little coaching on form and technique. If I'd only have known!
Haha, I think that article has circulated about 3 times on that site since I wrote it. They must like it! Where were you? If you're ever in the area look me up! Just make sure you go to my new place, not Next Level.
We stayed with friends in Danville. I drove into Avon to a gym to lift. It wasn't bad, and the day pass was only $6, so I can't complain too much. I thought for some time that if I could have a few sessions with a good coach, it would be a big help. We'll be back in the US in 2011, but not scheduled to do anything in Indiana. Are you still in Plainfield? Do you have a current web site? (If someone asks you, I don't think the mods will consider it advertising!)

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm
by Jason Nunn
Jungledoc wrote:We stayed with friends in Danville. I drove into Avon to a gym to lift. It wasn't bad, and the day pass was only $6, so I can't complain too much. I thought for some time that if I could have a few sessions with a good coach, it would be a big help. We'll be back in the US in 2011, but not scheduled to do anything in Indiana. Are you still in Plainfield? Do you have a current web site? (If someone asks you, I don't think the mods will consider it advertising!)
Yeah that's only about 5 miles away. Now, I've opened up my own place in Avon. 10th and Raceway. Where did you lift? Cardinal? Website is www.NunnsPerformanceTraining.com I don't sell anything on the site, nor do I intend to market to exrx members, plus it's already been on here a few times. I don't think the mods mind, but it'll give you my contact info if you're ever within driving distance. Thanks, and if you do make it back to IN, give me a ring!

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm
by hoosegow
http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/i ... %e2%80%9d/

This the one you are talking about Jason?

BTW, It's good follow up article to Zach's Starting a Warehouse Gym
http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/b ... -told-you/

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm
by Jason Nunn
This the one you are talking about Jason?
Not sure what you mean hoose, but yes "3 More Reasons" would be the follow up to the first one.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm
by hoosegow
We had talked about the first article recirculating and that you had a second one on the way. I figured this was the second one.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm
by Jason Nunn
hoosegow wrote:We had talked about the first article recirculating and that you had a second one on the way. I figured this was the second one.
You are correct. My mistake.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm
by hoosegow
Dang it Jason. I guess I should have looked a couple of posts back and I would have realized you had already linked it. Here I was thinking you were all modest and what not. :lol:

Good article anyways.

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:13 pm
by Jason Nunn
hoosegow wrote:Here I was thinking you were all modest and what not. :lol:
Haha, if you judge by the number of times I post in the PR thread, you will find that this is not the case, lol.