Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discussion of peer refereed articles and clinical applications
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
1. No weather is good weather for running.lacksonlaylor wrote: Did You Know?
1. All weather is good weather for running.
2. Keeping a running diary will greatly improve your success.
3. Proper preparation prevents poor performance.
2. Keeping a running diary makes it even more boring.
3. Not running prevents poor performance.
Love it!Jungledoc wrote: 1. No weather is good weather for running
I'd say "Air conditioning plus a strong fan aimed straight at me is less bad weather for running." I know lots of runners say they like to run outside. The charm of running in -10F, freezing rain, 80F are all lost on me. Dodging traffic and breathing car exhaust do not make running less boring, nor does forgoing water or carrying a heavy bottle.
Running is boring. I do some because I want to burn calories. If it didn't burn calories, I wouldn't do it.