How to stomach trouble ?

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, jethrof

mikayuki
former lurker

How to stomach trouble ?

Post by mikayuki » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:06 am

I have been working out and eating for quite a while now. I have made good gains also. Lately I seem to be having trouble with my stomach as I always feel heavy. There is no pain as such. just slight discomfort. my doc says is acidity. As i have been on a high protein diet..I heard from a John Berardi article that it can be acidic so i eat lot of veggies and fruits..but its not coming under control. my diet looks like this

MEAL 1 - cottage cheese sandwich, fruits and veggies salad
MEAL 2 - 200 gm yogurt + 25 gms whey+ apple + banana+almonds (my shake)
MEAL3 - rice , fuits,raw veggies,
MEAL 4 - 25 gms whey + 200 gms yogurt
workouts
MEAL 5 - 25 whey + 40 glucose
meal 6 - one full chiecken + raw veggies
(2 gms of cod liver oil)

Please advice ..how to handle this problem. Thanks

Wayne2321
n00b
n00b

Re: How to stomach trouble ?

Post by Wayne2321 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:19 am

My honest is from my experience. I often get acidity issues with stomach which causes trouble while eating and impacts badly in my daily life. To overcome that situation I changed my lifestyle. I started to go outside for exercise which made my stomach calm and less acidic. You should also make a plan of doing workout stuff to make your body strong and immune to different health issues.

James Somers
n00b
n00b

Post by James Somers » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:02 am

Often, raw and boiled vegetables have different effects on the body. For example, raw vegetables can irritate the stomach, while boiled vegetables are easy to digest without causing discomfort. You need to carefully monitor your diet. Better yet, consult a doctor to make sure that there are no serious problems.

Jack Body
former lurker

Post by Jack Body » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:04 am

A doctor is not even always needed. After all, a person understands what and with what to eat. Eat proven vegetables - tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots. And you will be all right

James Somers
n00b
n00b

Post by James Somers » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:40 am

The body has an inadequate response to a familiar product if it is eaten in a larger quantity than usual. For some products, this is the norm, while others are an indicator of pathology. Do not discount such moments.