a quick question about egg

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

dioriver
former lurker

a quick question about egg

Post by dioriver » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:12 am

Thanks to a lot of the advice from you guys on this forum I’ve managed to get my diet into a pretty good place. I eat well every day (except Saturdays – day off) I’m eating loads of good natural food, plenty of fruit and veg.

But my Mrs thinks I’m crazy for eating so many eggs.

Usually I’ll have 3 scrambled for breakfast and then during the day I snack on boiled eggs. I guess most days I eat around 7 eggs.

Is this too many???

I certainly don’t feel any worse for eating them and they stop me snacking on junk.

Kenny Croxdale
Powerlifting Ninja
Powerlifting Ninja

Re: a quick question about egg

Post by Kenny Croxdale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:13 am

my Mrs thinks I’m crazy for eating so many eggs.
Lack of Nutritional Knowledge

You're wife has been subjected the dogma that eggs and saturated fat are bad for you.

Unfortunately, that is old information from a different centruy, the 20th.

The current research from the 21st Century has dispelled that information.

Unfortunately, you wife and the majority of the public has yet to catch up.

They compound the egg are bad for you dogma by continuing promote misinformation, due to a lack of education.
Usually I’ll have 3 scrambled for breakfast and then during the day I snack on boiled eggs. I guess most days I eat around 7 eggs.

Is this too many???
Egg and Saturated Fat Is NOT An Issue

There plenty of current information on eggs and saturated fat providing health benefits.

The old, outdated information is still around and continues to be promoted by the less educated.

Do your own research, come to your own conclusions.

Kenny Croxdale
Thanks TimD.